Space Codesign Systems announces the release of SpaceStudio V4.3, which is optimized for space applications. The release supports the virtual platform of the NanoXplore NG-Ultra, a SoC FPGA for space, along with a space toolkit that complements the ecosystem, including the real-time operating system RTEMS, the XNG hypervisor, and a high-level synthesis tool by Siemens Catapult HLS.
New and noteworthy
- Added virtual platform for NanoXplore NG-Ultra (4x ARM Cortex R52)
- Added real-time operating system RTEMS 6
- Added XNG hypervisor by fentISS
- Added Siemens Catapult HLS
- Upgrade all toolchains to GCC v11.2
- Update to Linux 5.15